⚗️ What You'll Learn
- How to get started with the new Angular 2+ framework
- Learn new concepts surrounding Angular components
- Learn some ES6
- Learn some TypeScript
- Build our own Angular starter kit
- Learn one-way data-binding
💎 What You'll Build
- An Angular starter kit
- Our first Angular app
📚 26 Lessons
Let's explore all the changes coming in Angular 2. If you come from the world of Angular 1, you may have heard that Angular 2 is a complete code change.
Angular 2 is a huge change from Angular 1 code. With good reasons and cool new features.
While this can seem scary, let's take a step back and look into what exactly is going on with the new version. There are reasons why Angular 2 is so different. In this course, we'll take a look at how we can get started with Angular 2 and see all the cool new features Angular 2 provides.
What we'll learn
- Why Angular 2 is such a big break from Angular 1
- What new features Angular 2 has
- How to setup Angular 2
- How to use TypeScript to transpile ES6 code
- How to use System.js to load ES6 imports
- How to create components in Angular 2
- How to let components talk to each other
- How to use forms in Angular 2
- How to create form validations
- See the future of Angular!
What we'll build
We'll be creating our very own Angular 2 starter kit.
We'll also build our first Angular 2 app: